Oh, snap! Here are some of my favorite Japantastic blog posts of recent days:
- Just Hungry has an awesome write up of one of my favorite subjects, the Combini.
- The new Japan Blog Matsuri is up at Nippon the Bus!
- The Rainy Season seems to have come upon us early this year, and there’s some great tips for dealing with it over at Good and Bad in Japan, as well as at Surviving Japan.
- This Japanese Life had a great exploration of Baseball in Japan.
- Loco in Yokohama has an awesome interview with Caroline Josephine, of Spooning with a Schoolboy.
- Just Another Day in Japan has some great advice for his successor that might come in handy even for old hands in Japan.
- Haikugirl has some good fixes for your Japan cravings in London.
Finally, my new favorite blog recently is Finding Sachi, who is cycling and eating her way across Japan. I’m dreaming of doing the same, but in the meantime I’ll live vicariously through her stories. This tale of the Sweetest Strawberries in Takeo City is just lovely!